in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, August 7, 2016

ARC Review: Searching for Harmony by Kelly Elliott


I am a huge fan of Kelly Elliott's and I have really enjoyed every story I have read from her. Searching for Harmony was no different, and I couldn't put this book down. It was emotional and well written, and was every bit as great as what I have come to expect from anything with her name on it. Searching for Harmony is the first book in her new Boston Love series, and I honestly can't wait for more.

Harmony Banks has lost everything before, but when a tragic accident once again upends her life she knows that nothing will ever be the same. After she finds out that things weren't as she had though, Harmony finds that the only person that makes things better is Preston Ward, the firefighter and first responder that saved her life the night of the horrific accident. Preston thought that he knew how to keep his emotions out of his job, but the accident that introduced him to Harmony changed everything for him. He finds himself unable to stay away from her, and his feelings for her continue to grow with every day that they spend together. But can Preston and Harmony leave the past behind and move forward together with all that they have been through? 

I really loved Preston! He was absolutely amazing, the kind of stuff that book boyfriends are made of all rolled into one fantastic hero! He was sweet, kind, patient, and also unbelievably sexy. He was so perfect for Harmony, as though he was made just for her. I loved that the connection between Preston and Harmony was instant, yet their relationship was slow to build. These two took their time and I think that was what made their relationship so real and genuine. You could see the chemistry between them and that their connection continued to grow as the book progressed, yet they also didn't rush anything and that was exactly what they both needed. Harmony was so strong despite all that she had been through, and while she had her moments of weakness, Preston helped her to live again. These two had every right to be scared about the future, and yet together they were able to work through those fears and face the world with the help of the other. 

The one thing I will say is that there were a few times that the actions of the characters frustrated me. But after everything that they had seen and been through, it was understandable that they would act in those ways. I didn't always like it, but I did see where they were coming from. This story was a very emotional read, and it is one of my favorite Kelly Elliott books. I highly recommend anything by Kelly Elliott, and I think fans of emotional contemporary romance will love this book as much as I did. I am already anxious for the next book in this series and I can't wait to see what Kelly Elliott has in store for us next.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment