During the day, Tamara Lush writes news as a journalist with The Associated Press. At night, she writes fictional romance tales about complicated, sexy men and the women who love them.
Her first full-length novel, HOT SHADE, was published in September 2015 with Boroughs Publishing Group. INTO THE HEAT is her second full-length novel and it’s also with Boroughs.
TELL ME A STORY is Tamara’s first novella. It’s the first episode of The Story Series, a five-novella serial about a bookstore owner who reads erotica to a billionaire during a literary event in Florida.
When Tamara isn’t reporting, writing or reading, she’s doing yoga, cooking for her Italian husband or chasing her dogs on a beach on Florida's Gulf Coast. She loves connecting with people on social media.
I finished writing The Story Series, a five-episode serial novel, in June. Since then, I’ve taken a break from romance writing and plan to get back to a new series in the fall. This summer I’ve been working on a short erotic story, one that will probably never be published. I’m also spending my free time traveling, reading and, of course, promoting the series. But I’ve fallen in love with a few things this summer, including:
1. The Ever After Box: This is a romance novel subscription box. It’s so fabulous; each month, a box with two paperbacks and usually two or three e-book codes shows up at my house. There are usually other goodies like bookmarks, pens and other swag within the package. One month there was strawberry jam, another month, lip gloss. Each box is themed – past boxes include billionaires, vampires and small-towns. It’s a great way to find new authors and when the box arrives, it’s like Christmas. http://www.everafterbox.com
2. Velvet: I’m totally obsessed with a Spanish soap opera called Velvet. The three seasons are on Netflix with subtitles. It’s set in the fashion world of 1950s Madrid, so the aesthetic is a little like Mad Men — think handsome men in suits and beautiful women in gorgeous dresses. The story is about the owner of a department store, who falls in love with a seamstress. It’s a pure romance and the storyline is lovely and sexy. It’s total brain candy. No heavy lifting. The leading man, Miguel Angel Silvestre, is the most handsome man on television on any continent, in my opinion. https://www.netflix.com/title/80018046
3. Kopari coconut oil: Anything coconut is my jam. I put coconut in smoothies, use it on my hair, as moisturizer, you name it. Kopari is a specialty brand of coconut oil and I adore the company’s sheer oil. Since I live in steamy Florida, I don’t like heavy moisturizers. The oil is just right for my skin and absorbs well. http://www.koparibeauty.com
4. Dove Bar miniatures variety pack: Tiny ice creams in different flavors. Enough said. http://dovechocolate.com/Product/Detail?p_id=31
5. Gin and Tonics: There’s something about summer that makes me want to sit at a beach bar and drink cold beverages. Gin and tonics are my favorite, like an adult Sprite. And did you know that gin has health benefits? http://food-hacks.wonderhowto.com/how-to/10-reasons-why-drinking-gin-can-actually-be-good-for-you-0162670/
These lovers are living their happy ever after ... but is it really forever?Emma and Caleb's journey continues in TELL ME A LIE, the sensual new serial novel by Tamara Lush. It's the third in the series.***Caleb and Emma are married, expecting, and madly in love. But one separation may rip it all apart. Will he be coming home again ... or is everything she believes a lie?Emma has her dream wedding to Caleb, in the exotic beauty of a Florida resort and museum. Married to her soulmate, carrying his child, now her only obstacle is persuading him to stop treating her like a fragile vessel. Her pregnancy has elevated her desire for him to a craving, and she lives for their time alone.Caleb can't believe his good fortune. Emma is his forever, and she's going to give him a child. When her doctor informs them the pregnancy is high-risk, he's even more determined to surround his woman with everything she needs or wants. Finally convincing her to take time off from her bookstore, he can relax a little.But as head of the family business empire, Caleb must travel to Brazil to supervise the opening of a new building. Torn between duty and love, he allows Emma to convince him to go. And all goes well ... until the day he walks out of his hotel and disappears without a trace. What has happened to Caleb?Purchase: | Amazon |
Check out The Story series:Up For Grabs:
- 1 Kindle Fire pre-loaded with books from Beth Kery, Deborah BLadon & Tracey Wolff
- Please fill out the Rafflecopter form.
Special thanks to Tamara Lush & InkSlinger PR for sponsoring this tour-wide giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway