in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

ARC Review: Hollywood Prince by Kim Karr


I am a huge fan of Kim Karr's and I could not wait for Hollywood Prince! It was everything I have come to know and love from her, but also so much more. This book also happened to be one of my favorite tropes as well, brother's best friend, making it exactly what I was looking for! Hollywood Prince was such a great story from start to finish, and I could not put it down. 

When Amelia's life falls apart even more than it already had, she heads to California to talk to her brother and stay with him for awhile. But when she arrives and he is nowhere to be found, she finds herself relying on his former roommate and best friend Brooklyn to give her a place to stay until he comes back from Mexico. But while Amelia has just met a nice guy that could be Mr. Right, she finds herself increasingly drawn to Brooklyn who she knows is anything but. Being Hollywood royalty, Brooklyn has never had a problem getting girls and is known for being a player, but could Amelia be the one that makes him rethink everything?

I really loved these two. I loved their history and the way that things felt so natural and genuine with them. Each of them had things they struggled with and reasons for them to not be together, and yet they also knew what they had between them and were willing to see where it took them. Brooklyn and Amelia were so sexy together, with a ton of steam! I loved their chemistry just as much as the strong connection they shared. I just couldn't get enough of them, and never wanted it to end. 

I will say that Brooklyn frustrated me a bit here, but I understood his reasoning even if I didn't like his actions. Luckily he woke up and I loved how things turned out. He really turned things around and made a few really amazing gestures here that had me swooning! While River has always been my number one from Kim Karr, I have to admit that Brooklyn is right up there with him. I just loved him and this will definitely be a book I reread in the future. I highly recommend this one, especially if you love sexy and sweet stories with depth and emotion as well as steamy scenes.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle





0 comments :

Post a Comment