in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Review: Bad Romeo Christmas by Leisa Rayven


I am a huge fan of Leisa Rayven and this series is one of my all time favorites! I couldn't wait to get more of my favorite characters, and Leisa Rayven definitely didn't disappoint. If you haven't read the Starcrossed series yet, you will want to start there though as this book is three novellas about three different couples from the series and will spoil the previous books. For fans of the series though, this is a must read!

The three novellas feature Ethan and Cassie, Liam and Elissa, and Josh and Angel. Ethan and Cassie's first Christmas with the hold family is approaching and they are both trying to make it perfect when Ethan's past suddenly reappears. Liam and Elissa have been apart for months and are looking forward to being reunited when their Christmas away from the public eye turns into a nightmare. Josh and Angel are ready to celebrate the new year, but with everything going on around them things don't go according to plan.

I love all these characters and honestly was so glad for a check in with them. This is one of those series that I really just never want to end. I love the characters so much that I am greedy for any tidbits that Leisa Rayven gives us. My absolute favorite is Liam and Elissa, but I truly love each couple in this series. The only reason this wasn't absolutely perfect to me was the fact that I am greedy when it comes to them, and I wanted more. It was so nice to see these characters living their lives and dealing with real world issues together, but it just made me hungry for more. I highly recommend this entire series as Leisa Rayven is a brilliant writer that knows how to write engaging stories filled with characters that you are instantly invested in. I really hope that she never stops writing, and revisits these characters again in the future.

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment