in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 5, 2017

ARC Review: Real Good Man by Meghan March


Real Good Man is the first book in the new Real duet from Meghan March. As soon as I heard about these books, I couldn't wait to read! Though this duet is a standalone duet (you need to read Real Good Man and Real Good Love in order), fans of March will recognize both Logan and Banner from her Dirty Billionaire and Dirty Girl books. I highly recommend reading those as well as Real Good Man for full enjoyment (they are fantastic!) but it isn't necessary to understand Real Good Man. 

Banner and Logan are complete opposites, with him being a mechanic from Kentucky and her being a city girl from New York. But one text changes everything, and soon Logan and Banner are texting back and forth. Logan knows she is out of his league, but when the opportunity to meet in person presents itself Logan is determined to show her that he can be exactly what she needs. 

I loved both Logan and Banner before starting this book, and that only grew here! Banner is sassy and the kind of heroine I love to read about! She is just so much fun, and I loved that she just owned who she was. Logan was dirty and sweet, and so real and genuine. He might possibly be my favorite March hero yet and that is saying something as she always creates such sexy heroes that you can help but fall in love with! I honestly just loved these two together and really enjoyed this first installment in their story.

Meghan had me hooked right away, and I didn't want to put this one down. Since this book is the first in the duet, the story isn't over yet for these two. Luckily there isn't much time in between and there isn't a huge cliffhanger either. There were a few things that took me by surprise here, and I am interested to see where things go from here. If you are new to Meghan March, this is a great place to start, though I have yet to be disappointed by her and would recommend checking out any of her books. If you are already a fan though, this book is everything readers have come to know and love about her books and one that you definitely need to read.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment