in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 19, 2017

ARC Review: Moments of Beauty by J.B. Heller


I am a new fan of J.B. Heller's after reading her book, What If It's Right?. But after I finished Moments of Beauty, she continues to impress me with her beautiful and well thought out books. I was immediately drawn into this story, and it was such an emotional read. I honestly cannot recommend this book or What If It's Right? enough, and I cannot wait to read more from Heller!

Huxley and Eliza come from different worlds. While Huxley has had a rough home life and spends his time trying to be unseen, Eliza grew up in a loving home where she never wanted for anything. Huxley knows that there are beautiful things in life though, which is why he spends his time behind the lens of his camera trying to capture those moments. Things between them quickly became a connection unlike any they had felt before, but then he left her behind. Now 5 years later, Huxley is back to fix his biggest regret and to try and win her back. 

I loved these two. They were so different from one another, and yet they fit perfectly together as though they had always been meant for each other. I loved that despite the miserable life he had lead and all the ugly that Huxley saw, that he was still able to see beauty and seek it out. Though he had problems seeing that he was worth so much more, it was great that Eliza never saw that with him and did everything she could to show him that he was worthy. I really liked Eliza and felt like she was easy to relate to. These two had great chemistry, but their connection was what made them so special.

Overall, I felt like this book was everything that I had hoped it would be and these characters were ones that I was invested in. J.B. Heller did a great job of drawing me into this book and giving me all the feels. There were times that I was heartbroken for these characters and all that they had been through or were experiencing, and yet I knew I was filled with hope seeing the love and connection that was undeniable between Hux and El. This is one that I think a lot of readers are going to love and if you haven't read anything from J.B. Heller yet you are seriously missing out.

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 


0 comments :

Post a Comment