Ann Aguirre is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author and RITA winner with a degree in English Literature; before she began writing full time, she was a clown, a clerk, a voice actress, and a savior of stray kittens, not necessarily in that order. She grew up in a yellow house across from a cornfield, but now she lives in sunny Mexico with her husband, children, and various pets. Ann likes books, emo music, action movies, and she writes all kinds of genre fiction for adults and teens, published with Harlequin, Macmillan, and Penguin, among others.
Find Ann at:
Top Ten Facts About Ty
10. He's a very private person.
9. Until he met Nadia, he was incredibly lonely.
8. His second toe is longer than the first.
7. In second grade, he broke his arm jumping out of a tree pretending to be Batman, but his utility belt malfunctioned.
6. Concerts used to be his favorite way to blow off steam.
5. He loves Sam more than anything.
4. Diana wasn't his first love, but the implosion of their relationship scarred him the most.
3. He played basketball in high school but he wasn't very good at it.
2. Art was his favorite subject in high school.
1. When he falls in love, he goes down like a skydiver.
Nadia Conrad has big dreams, and she’s determined to make them come true. But between maintaining her college scholarship and working at the local day care to support herself, dating’s the last thing on her mind. Then she moves into a new apartment and meets the taciturn yet irresistible guy in 1B….
Daniel Tyler has grown up too fast. Becoming a single dad at twenty turned his life upside down—and brought him heartache he can’t risk again. Now, as he raises his four-year-old son while balancing a full-time construction management job and night classes, the last thing he wants is noisy students living in the apartment upstairs. But one night, Nadia’s and Ty’s paths cross, and soon they can’t stay away from each other.
The timing is all wrong—but love happens when it happens. And you can’t know what you truly need until you stand to lose it.
Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |
Check out the 2B Trilogy:
Check out what's up for grabs.
- 3 Signed copies of I Want It That Way
- US/CA shipping ONLY.
- Please fill out the Rafflecopter form.
Special thanks to Ann Aguirre & Sizzling PR sponsoring this tour-wide giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway