in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Review: Summer Temptation by Ashley Lynn Willis


Summer’s Temptation is just the book I needed to get out of another reading slump. With carefully crafted characters and a plot that kept me reading until I finished the book, it’s a book that enticed me, kept me captive and had me thinking of the characters after I finished it.

Cassie Faye knows Tyler Mason is bad news, at least on the boyfriend material front. His room is a revolving door for women and never the same one twice. But when Cassie’s friends convince her she needs a “hug buddy” to get over her ex-boyfriend, she begins looking at Tyler with different thoughts in mind. Tyler while not game for the idea at first, quickly comes around and the rest of the book is a look at the relationship that is not a relationship between Tyler and Cassie. And of course there is another possible man involved, but Cassie got involved with Tyler so she wouldn’t form any real relationships because she doesn’t want to be hurt again. But will she fall for Tyler and will he hurt her?

Summer’s Temptation was amazing. Even though it sounds kind of skanky with the whole “hug buddy” (Cassie’s friends words not mine) concept. It really becomes anything but. In fact it seems wholly plausible with the situation between Cassie who doesn’t want a relationship and Tyler who Cassie thinks is the same way. I loved watching Cassie come alive with Tyler. I loved seeing Tyler as less of a man-whore and more as a good man. It was intriguing to watch them grow together. And there is so much I didn’t see coming that made the book so hard to put down. I know New Adult is less predictable than the romance genre in general, but this one still had me guessing as to what would happen next more often than most books I read and that made me love it all the more.

With amazing characters who come to life on the page and a plot that is both enticing and believable, Summer’s Temptation was a true winner in a book. Add in some pretty hot sex and it’s a homerun. And even better, even with the premise the amount of sex is just right, there are some scorching scenes, some touching scenes but not too much. There is plenty of room for character development and plot with a nice side of sex. A perfect mix. So click quickly and get this book, it is one you don’t want to miss. And now I can hardly wait for the next installment, Autumn’s Fall, and I don’t think I can wait until next fall!

**Copy provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |



0 comments :

Post a Comment