in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 15, 2014

ARC Review: Uninhibited by Melody Grace


Uninhibited is the fourth book in Melody Grace's Beachwood Bay series, but can be read as a standalone. This installment was so good, and honestly it is the best one yet in my opinion. I absolutely loved this story and I loved the characters. Dex was my favorite book boyfriend from the Beachwood Bay series by far, and is definitely one that I will always remember. I highly recommend this one, and can't wait to read the next book in this series.

Alicia has been in love with her best friend from college for years, but has never told him. He met the girl of his dreams though and is getting married to her leaving Alicia with a broken heart. The only person that has been able to get Alicia to forget him is the hot rock start that she spent a night with months ago. While still heartbroken, she decides it is time to move on and takes Dex up on his offer of a week together in which he guarantees to get Hunter off her mind. Alicia never acts impulsively and always lives her life according to plan, but she is surprised how being with Dex not only takes her out of her comfort zone but that she is actually enjoying it. As their week together progresses, Dex and Alicia grow closer and real feelings start to develop between them. But can Alicia fully let Hunter go and embrace a future with Dex?

I really loved Dex. He was so fantastic, and I liked seeing all the different sides to him. He was sweet and thoughtful, sexy and confident. I loved that he didn't take advantage of Alicia and that he took his time with her. He wanted to show her that she was worth more, and I think that it was really sweet that he showed her how great she was. He was struggling with his own issues, but he really was patient with Alicia while supporting and encouraging her the whole time. Alicia was great as well. She had always done the easy and predictable thing, never allowing herself to be spontaneous or adventurous. But with Dex, she was more open and relaxed and really embraced life. I liked seeing her discover that side to herself with the help of Dex. I thought that they were great for each other, and they both helped the other to heal and move forward with their lives. They had amazing chemistry and were extremely hot together. I thought that the emotional connection that they shared though was what made their relationship so memorable and special.

Overall, I really can't recommend this book enough. Dex and Alicia were amazing together, and I loved every word of their story. They belonged together, and I loved watching them fall in love with each other. This book was sweet and sexy, and was exactly what I was looking for. Melody Grace really hit this one out of the park, and in my opinion it was the best book I have read of hers to date. Dex and Alicia's story is one that will stick with me and that I know I will go back and read over and over. I have enjoyed this series and would recommend checking it out if you haven't already, but this book is one that I think is a must read. I look forward to reading the next book in this series and can't wait to get to know Dex's sister better and see her HEA.

**ARC Provided by Mark My Words Book Publicity**

Purchase: | Amazon |





0 comments :

Post a Comment