in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

ARC Review: Exposed by Fate by Tessa Bailey


Oh my goodness wow. This book was HOT! Like not safe for public places hot. I honestly don't know how Tessa Bailey does but damn that woman can not only write a sexy dirty talking hero, but she is able to create a story that is just so good that I can't put it down.

With every book of Tessa Bailey's that I read her writing just seems to get better and better, the heroes dirtier and sexier and believe me, Oliver is no exception. He was HOT! But not only was he hot and sexy but I found him utterly charming. Yes, he's an alpha but I feel like there was so much more to him. There was depth and layers to him that you don't always see in typical alpha heroes.

I won't lie, I wasn't always the biggest fan of Eliza. I felt like she had blinders on when it came to Oliver and I just wanted to shake her to wake her up. I wanted her to realize just how great Oliver was. She would do or say some things that just had me cringing. And I get it, believe I get the reasons why she does it but I just don't have to like it.

Let me just say that I really liked the chemistry between Oliver and Eliza. These two were electric together and I just loved watching them both interact with one another. I loved that they had history together. I feel like because of that it brought so much more to the story. There was just so much heat and passion between them. And let me tell you, things are down right steamy between these two. I dare you not to blush while reading some of their love scenes.

All in all, Exposed by Fate is another great book from Tessa Bailey. It had everything that I've come to love and expect in a Tessa Bailey novel but it also had so much more. I highly recommend and I can't wait to get my hands on more.

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |




0 comments :

Post a Comment