in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

ARC Review: All Broke Down by Cora Carmack


I've been sitting here the last few days trying to compose my thoughts on All Broke Down. All I can say is that this was another winner from Cora Carmack. Honestly, I found it so hard to put this book down and I loved it from beginning to end. It was hot, sexy, witty, heartbreaking and oh so good.

After finishing All Lined Up I wasn't sure how I was going to like Silas. In that book he comes off like a jerk and someone that doesn't take anything serious. I wasn't sure if he was hero material at all. Let me just say that is definitely not Silas at all. He's caring, hard working and has the world on his shoulders. He's just misunderstood and I just wanted to hug him at times.

As for Dylan, it took me awhile to warm up to her. While I liked her and loved her with Silas I just wanted her to loosen up some and to be honest with herself about her feelings.

Honestly I loved this book and thought that Dylan and Silas were perfect for one another. They brought out the best in each other and I thought they were adorable together. They had such great chemistry and they were hot together. Verra hot.

I am seriously digging this series and I can't wait to read more. I love the rawness of it and just how real it seems. The characters don't feel like characters but more like friends. The way the author is able to capture everything on the page and make it all feel real is a talent and Cora Carmack has it in spades. She makes you care about the characters and the things that they are going through. You definitely don't want to miss out on.

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |



2 comments :

  1. I recently got the first book so I haven't started the series yet, but I enjoyed your review on this one. Good to know that I need to be patient with the heroine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cora's books introduced me to the New Adult genre and I can't thank her enough for opening my horizons and taking my love of books to a new place. If you're new to reading NA or have never read one of her books, I highly recommend you pick one up. You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete