Aubrie Dionne is an author and flutist in New England. Her books have received the highest ratings from Romance Times Magazine and BTS Magazine, as well as Night Owl Reviews and Readers’ Favorite Reviews. She has guest blogged on the USA Today Happy Ever After Blog and the Dear Teen Me blog and signed books at the Boston Book Festival, Barnes and Noble, and the Romance Writers of America conference. Her books are published by HarperImpulse, Entangled Publishing, Astraea Press, Spencer Hill Press, Inkspell Publishing, and Lyrical Press. When she's not writing, Aubrie teaches flute and plays in orchestras.
Places to find Aubrie:
Favorite Things About Fall
1. Leaves changing color. I live in New Hampshire, and the fall is one of the most gorgeous seasons here. I love watching the trees slowly change from green to red, yellow, and orange. Every Friday I drive an hour north to the university where I teach, and most of the drive is highway with trees all around. Very beautiful.
2. Dunkin Doughnut’s Pumpkin Spice Latte- need I say more?
3. Costumes! I love talking about what people are wearing this year for Halloween. I get costume catalogs in the mail, and I love seeing the trends every year.
4. Cooler Weather. Don’t get me wrong! I do love summer, but when fall rolls around and I take out my light scarves, jackets and sweaters, it’s nice to have a change of pace. It’s hard to dress up for work when its 90 degrees.
5. Picking Apples. I live next to an orchard, and I love the tradition of apple picking in the fall. We bring home a giant bag of apples that lasts for weeks, and I put fresh apples in everything, even salads.
6. The Fair. My family has always gone to the state and county fairs every year. My favorite part is petting the animals and seeing the great beauty of the large animals. This year there were oxen taller than me!
Melody Mires has sworn off dating musicians, but when the sexy European conductor Wolf Braun takes over her struggling symphony, her hesitation almost flies out the window with the notes of her flute—until he opens his mouth. Wolf is arrogant, haughty, and seems to have a personal vendetta against Melody. Oh, and he’s her boss. If she wants to keep her job as principal flutist, she’ll have to impress Wolf while simultaneously keeping her undeniable attraction to herself.
Wolf came to America to get as far away from his past as possible, and to recover some of the swagger he had as one of the world’s best maestros. He never imagined being forced to reassess the entire orchestra’s talent—and potentially fire anyone who doesn’t make his cut. Dating the attractive flutist is out of the question, but as their feelings reach a fever pitch, can they risk both their careers for a chance at love?
Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |
Check out what's up for grabs.
- 1 Bookmark
- US shipping ONLY.
- Please fill out the Rafflecopter form.
**Don't forget to enter the grand prize giveaway!
Special thanks to Aubrie Dionne for sponsoring this giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway