Jennifer Shirk is the award-winning author of sweet (and sometimes even funny) romances for Samhain Publishing, Montlake Romance and now Entangled Publishing. She won third place in the RWA 2006 NYC's Kathryn Hayes Love and Laughter Contest for her first book, THE ROLE OF A LIFETIME. Recently, her novel SUNNY DAYS FOR SAM won the 2013 Golden Quill Published Authors Contest for Best Traditional Romance.
She resides in a beach resort in NJ, so when she's not writing or working on her tan, she's taking care of her most treasured possessions: her husband, daughter, guinea pig (Rocco), puppy (Sox) and four hermit crabs.
Find Jennifer at:
I'm so happy to be included in this FALL INTO ROMANCE Bliss Event because I not only love romance but I do really love fall! In fact, I just finished decorating my house.
Check out my front porch!
What do I love best about the fall? It's hard to say, especially when I don't have just one reason but…ten reasons. LOL
So here is my TOP TEN REASONS WHY I LOVE FALL:
10) Fall colors who doesn't love cranberry, navy, and espresso colors?
9) The smell of wood burning in fireplaces I love the smell of wood burning when I walk outside at night. Is there a candle scent of this?
8) Hot tub nights when this cooler weather comes, it means my family and I spend more evenings in our hot tub!
7) Mums I love these, especially because they were my dad's favorite
6) Pumpkin I love pumpkin everything—except pie. I know weird, right? But bring on the Pumpkin soup, bread, cheesecake, coffee, ravioli, etc..
5) Crisp apples dipped in caramel Honey crisp apples are my fav but instead of making caramel apples, I just buy the dip and have a semi healthy snack. =)
4) Hoodies I love comfy hoodies and would live in them if society wouldn't frown upon it. =)
3) Fall foliage I used to live up in New England where it was absolutely gorgeous, but NJ's foliage is breathtaking too.
2)Hot Apple Cider with a little Tuaca Yes, I spike my cider. But you HAVE to try it that way (if you're over 21!).
1) My Birthday! Yes, my birthday is in the fall! Happy Birthday to me. Hey, what a great time to be born!
Also, my last book FIANCE BY FATE was set in the fall time! And lo and behold, I happen to be giving away the print version of it as a giveaway for this very special event!
Thank you so much to Ramblings from This Chick for having me today!
Hope you enjoy the fall time as much as I do!
What is your favorite thing about fall? Did I miss anything?
Their fake relationship is a twist of fate.
Sabrina Cassidy believes in fate. So when her fiancé breaks off their engagement, she’s convinced they’ll get back together eventually. But fate was not on her side when it brought Jack Brenner into her life—and work. Frustrating, gorgeous, and cocky, Jack has an offer that Sabrina can't refuse. Not if it means getting the life she’s always imagined.
Despite being one of the town’s most eligible bachelors, Jack has a reputation that’s working against him. He has to convince his father—and his company’s board—that he’s ready to settle down if he wants a promotion. But convincing Sabrina to be his fake girlfriend turns out to be the easiest part. What he didn’t count on was their intense attraction and how easily their lie would escalate. Sabrina’s still hung up on her ex, and Jack will never settle down. But fate has other ideas…
Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |
Check out what's up for grabs.
- 1 copy of Fiancé by Fate
- What is your favorite thing about fall? Did I miss anything?
- Print copy for US/CA shipping ONLY. Outside of US/CA will receive a digital copy.
- Please fill out the Rafflecopter form.
**Don't forget to enter the grand prize giveaway!
Special thanks to Jennifer Shirk for sponsoring this giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway