in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 17, 2014

Review: The Force of Gravity by Kelly Stevenson


I will be the first to tell you that what really grabbed my attention with The Force of Gravity was the fact that it was a forbidden romance between a student and her teacher. I love this trope, and it is always so deliciously wrong that I just can't help myself. But aside from the trope, I absolutely loved this cover. It really made me want to read the book, and I am so glad that I did. The Force of Gravity by Kelly Stevenson was fantastic and I loved every single bit of it. I can't wait for the sequel to come out, and I am not ashamed to admit that I have already started stalking all social media sites to make sure that I haven't missed any details yet.

Kaley Kennedy has a great life. She has a great group of close friends and is dating the hottest guy in school. Her parents are great and she has been accepted into her school of choice for college. But what Kaley never sees coming is the sexy new math teacher that she feels instantly drawn to. Soon Kaley finds herself wanting to attend Friday night study sessions with Mr. Slate rather than at parties with her friends. As Kaley struggles with her feelings and attraction, her life begins to fall apart piece by piece. Soon she is fighting with her friends and boyfriend, she finds out she can't attend her dream school, and there is something going on with her parents. But when Mr. Slate and Kaley begin to connect in a way they have never felt before, they both know that it is a matter of time before they can't stop the attraction and chemistry between them.

I loved Kaley and Elijah Slate. I felt like they both tried really hard to fight what was between them and they both knew that anything happening between them was wrong for many reasons. But I was really glad that Kaley was already eighteen. I felt like although Kaley was young and had moments where she showed her age, that for the most part she was more mature than most high-schoolers. She fit well with Elijah Slate, and I thought that they had a strong connection. They seemed to have such a natural and undeniable bond, and they just felt so at ease with each other. I liked that although their relationship was rushed that it didn't really feel that way to me. They just worked and I felt like it was all real and believable. I really loved how Elijah was always there for Kaley and that he was a constant source of support and encouragement. He really helped Kaley through a lot of tough times and he also wanted what was best for her. He often times encouraged her to live her life and follow her dreams, even knowing that it could possibly take her away from him.

Overall, I thought that this student teacher romance was done so well. It was sweet and sexy, and I loved the characters. I honestly could not put this book down, and was lost in the story right from the start. I thought that Kelly Stevenson had a fantastic writing style, and I can't wait to get more from her. I look forward to reading the next book, but also to seeing what else Kelly Stevenson does in the future. If you are a fan of NA books or student teacher romance stories, you definitely don't want to miss this one. I have to say that this is one of the best student teacher forbidden romance stories that I have ever read, and I will definitely be reading this one again. I need more Elijah Slate, and he is definitely my newest book boyfriend.

**Review Copy Provided by Between the Sheets Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon |





0 comments :

Post a Comment