Roxanne Snopek is a former veterinary nurse, aerobics instructor, dog trainer, H&R Block tax preparer, florist assistant, ice-cream shop server and cosmetics salesperson. With such wildly uncommitted career interests, writing novels was a natural choice for this book-lover, and she’s grateful every day that she gets to do it! Her work has travelled much farther than she has, with articles and books translated into more than ten languages, and audio rights currently under negotiation.
Find Roxanne at:
My THREE RIVER RANCH series begins at the end of summer, in my imaginary world of Lutherton, Montana. I could almost smell the grass beneath the mustangs’ feet as I wrote, and I still can. Now with four full-length books and a novella, this series celebrates the triumph of love (of course!) as well as the great outdoors, animals and the importance of family.
Roxanne’s Five Favorite Things About Autumn
1) My dead garden. It’s not my fault it’s dead and I don’t have to water anymore!
2) Daylight Saving Time. “Fall Back” gives me an extra hour of sleep. It’s like a little miracle. (Of course, we pay for it in spring, but I don’t want to talk about that now.)
3) Changing leaves. Cliché, I know, but what can I say, scarlet is my color.
4) Soup. I love making soup. It’s my favorite source of vegetables.
5) New TV series! Let me just say: OUTLANDER!
Top Five Benefits of Reading Romance:
1) Women who read romance have more sex. Don’t ask me for a reference. It’s just true.
2) Women who read romance have better sex. It’s got to be better, or they’d be having less, right?
3) That “ahhh” feeling at the end of a book, when your world is just a little bit sweeter and more hopeful because characters you love triumphed over their obstacles.
4) We get to live vicariously through our romance heroines. As far as I’m concerned, I’ve gone smoke-jumping with Nora Roberts. Sky-diving: check!
5) Women who read romance have happier mates. (Because, well, you know. See 1 and 2, above.)
To celebrate fall, love and romance novels, I’m giving away books! Three lucky winners, selected from the comments below, will receive a THREE RIVER RANCH ebook of their choice. Best of luck and HAPPY AUTUMN!
And here’s two questions to get the comments rolling:
1. Do you agree with 1 and 2 of Roxanne’s Top Five Benefits of Reading Romance?
2. (In case you’re shy about question #1) Which tempts you more: Pumpkin-Spice lattes or White-Chocolate mochas?
The power might be out…but the heat is on.
Every year, free-spirited Frankie Sylva banishes her holiday loneliness with good deeds. This time, she’s rescuing a truckload of neglected reindeer—until a blizzard sidetracks her scheme, and now she’s stuck…literally.
Local sheriff Red LeClair is shocked to find a very cute, half-frozen woman trespassing on Three River Ranch in a ditched rig, with a suspiciously empty trailer. Is she a horse thief? Is she on the run? Is she out of her mind? He has no choice but to take her back to the ranch and keep an eye on her.
But when the power goes out, Red and Frankie are forced to depend on each other in a way that both have avoided for years. The sheriff’s quiet holiday is suddenly festive: a crackling fire, candles, carols, and an irresistible stranger…who might be a felon.
Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iTunes |
Check out the Three Rivers Ranch series:
Check out what's up for grabs.
- 3 copies of A Three River Ranch eBook of Choice
- Do you agree with 1 and 2 of Roxanne’s Top Five Benefits of Reading Romance? Or (In case you’re shy about question #1) Which tempts you more: Pumpkin-Spice lattes or White-Chocolate mochas?
- Please fill out the Rafflecopter form.
**Don't forget to enter the grand prize giveaway!
Special thanks to Roxanne Snopek for sponsoring this giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway