in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 22, 2016

ARC Review: Bound by Jennifer Foor


Bound is the fifth book in the Seven Year Itch series by Jennifer Foor. Each book in this series is a standalone story, so don't worry about reading this one if you haven't read the previous books. I love this series, and each one is unique and different. I will tell you that this series isn't for everyone, and it does deal with some subjects at times that people might struggle with including cheating and struggles with marriage. But I really do enjoy each of these books, and to me each of these books is worth the read. 

After seven years of marriage, Macy Stone finds herself throwing in the towel and starting over. She no longer recognizes the person she has become and she knows that her relationship was never the right fit if she is honest with herself. The one thing that has got her through the tough times though were here fantasies of her boss, Bennington Winthrop. Now that her relationship is over, Ben has made it no secret that he wants Macy. But Ben's desires and lifestyle are something that Macy isn't sure she can handle. Can Ben help her unlock her desires to become the woman he knows lies beneath her surface and accept who she really is? 

I will admit that I struggled at first with Ben. He was a jerk right away and I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to like him. I understood that he was pushing Macy, but it rubbed me the wrong way. Luckily as the story continued though, that began to change. It was clear that he cared about Macy and was struggling a bit with how much he felt. He found himself in unfamiliar territory and wasn't sure how to handle that. But he was good for Macy and I felt like his intentions were good towards her. Macy was finally beginning to see that she might have been comfortable, but she wasn't truly happy. Ben was good for her and I felt like she was really good for him. They fit well together and had strengths where the other was weak. The chemistry between them was there from the start, and these two were super hot together. I really enjoyed seeing them explore their desires together and see what the growing connection between them meant. 

Overall, another great installment in this series. Being happily married, this series can sometimes be hard to get through because of the content. But I think that a lot of that is because anyone that is married knows that each relationship takes work and that there are always issues that a couple will face. I think that is also what makes this series so real though, because the way these men and women are feels so genuine and their problems are ones that many face. I really felt like Ben and Macy were the right match for each other, and I couldn't put this book down. Jennifer Foor is a great writer and I recommend her books if you haven't read them before. This series is one of my favorites of hers and I can't wait to see what she writes next.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment