in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, May 21, 2016

ARC Review: Dirty Girl by Meghan March


Dirty Girl is the first book in the Dirty Girl Duet by Meghan March. If you have read her Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, you will recognize Greer as Creighton's sister. However if you haven't read those books yet (you absolutely should!) this one can be read without any problems. With this being the first book in the duet though, I will warn you there is a cliffhanger and I can't wait for the next book! I thought I loved Creighton and Holly (and I do!), but Greer and Cav are so hot! 

After finding her boyfriend with another woman, Greer Karas gets drunk with her best friend and posts an ad online. When she wakes up the next morning and realizes what she did, she scrambles to do damage control but the ad has gone viral and it is too late for anything to be done. So when Cavanaugh Westman, Hollywood's hottest new bad boy, shows up at her door she is shocked to see him. But Cav is also the man that left her years before without a word, breaking her heart. Cav will do whatever it takes for a second chance with Greer, but the only thing she wants are answers for why he left her before and Cav knows that he can't give her any. 

I loved these two so much! Creighton and Holly were hot, but Greer and Cav were smoking! These two had so much chemistry right away and I seriously have no idea how my Kindle is still intact and didn't burst into flames. These two had so much between them beyond just heat though, and I really thought that they were great together. I hated that Cav had left Greer years before and hurt her, but I also saw that he hadn't done it because he didn't have feelings for her. It was clear that he had always cared about her and that his reasons for leaving were because he thought that he had no choice. I kept waiting for the truth to come out and I couldn't wait to see what those reasons were. I felt like Greer deserved the truth and I was hoping that it would be something that they could work through. 

At the end, we do get some insight into his reasons for leaving her years before in the form of a huge cliffhanger! I can't wait for the second installment in this series to pick up where we left off here. Greer and Cav are still on my mind, and I cannot wait to get more of them. If you haven't read this one yet, there is still time before the second installment comes out to catch up. Meghan March is a great writer and I will be anxiously waiting for the next book. Dirty Girl had great writing, a sexy alpha male, and plenty of heat to keep me captivated right from the start and I can't recommend this one enough!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes


0 comments :

Post a Comment