in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

ARC Review: Hitched: Volume Two by Kendall Ryan


Hitched: Volume Two is the second book in the Imperfect Love series by Kendall Ryan. This book picks up right after the events of Hitched: Volume One and needs to be read in order. If you haven't already read the first installment, you will need to start there as these cannot stand alone. I couldn't wait to find out what would happen next after that cliffhanger, and I really loved getting more of Noah and Olivia and I can't wait to see how this series finishes after this one. 

Olivia has just left Noah at the altar when we start Volume Two of Hitched, and Kendall Ryan doesn't make us wait long to see why. Noah is still on a mission to get Olivia to marry him and he knows that they need to have a child together to fulfill the terms of the contract. But as these two spend more time together things start to change between them and it is clear that it is becoming more real and less of a business arrangement. 

For me, Noah is the star of this series and honestly I just really love his character. He is sweet and sexy, and completely irresistible. I can't get enough of him, and the more I get to know him the more I like him. It was so clear here that things are really changing between these two, and especially for Noah. He was so sweet with Olivia here with everything going on, and you could really tell that he is starting to feel more for her. Olivia had her moments here where she was a bit frustrating, but she continues to be the strong and capable heroine that I really liked in the first book. It was great to see her beginning to let Noah in more though, and I liked seeing her become more open to the idea of something between them. Noah also had a few moments here though, and I hope that their communication gets a bit better in the next installment. 

Overall, I am enjoying this series a lot and I can't wait to see what happens next. Kendall Ryan is a great writer and she knows how to keep readers turning pages and anxious for more. This one is sexy and sweet, and I recommend giving this one a shot if you are a fan of contemporary romance.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment