in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

ARC Review: Crushing on Love by Melissa Foster


Crushing on Love is the fourth Bradens at Peaceful Harbor book by Melissa Foster. This series is a part of the larger, Love in Bloom series by Melissa Foster, but each book is a standalone story with interconnected characters. For full enjoyment, I recommend reading in order if possible, but it isn't necessary. Each book is a fantastic story though, so I recommend reading them all for that reason alone. 

Steve Johnson loves living in the Colorado Mountains and looking after the wildlife there. Shannon Braden shakes his life up though, and soon his peaceful life becomes more about fighting his attraction to her than it is about living his life as a ranger and wildlife consultant. So when Shannon takes a job researching on his mountain, Steve knows that he is in trouble. But when s property goes up for sale next to the national park, Steve will do whatever it takes to keep it from falling into the wrong hands. Soon Steve and Shannon's game of cat and mouse turns into something neither of them can continue to fight, but what happens when Shannon's assignment is over and she is set to return home? 

I liked both Steve and Shannon. These two were different in a lot of ways, but they fit together so well. I loved that Steve wasn't into casual, and that he was looking for more. There is just something sexy about a guy that isn't afraid of a real relationship and the feelings that go along with that. These two were so great together, and there were so many times that they were almost too adorable for words. This book had a ton of chemistry and steam when it came to Steve and Shannon, but there was also a lot of sweetness and I couldn't get enough of them together.

I enjoyed their relationship and seeing how they interacted with one another. I thought that these two were perfect for one another, and loved seeing them circle around one another before realizing that they belonged together. Crushing on Love was another great addition to this amazing series by Melissa Foster, and I highly recommend this series to all contemporary romance fans. I have said it before and will continue to say it, if you are a fan of contemporary romance and you aren't reading Melissa Foster's books, you are seriously missing out. No one writes contemporary romance like Melissa Foster does, with each book being just as good if not better than the last. I can't wait for more from her, and I truly hope she never quits writing.

**ARC Provided by Tasty Book Tours**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your fun review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously hope I never stop writing either! Reading your review left me with the biggest smile. Thank you. Truly. It means so much to me having fans like you XOXO

    ReplyDelete