in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

ARC Review: For the Love of English by A.M. Hargrove


I am a huge fan of A.M. Hargrove's! I love her books and I couldn't wait to read For the Love of English when I first heard about it. Not only is the cover beautiful, but the blurb had me as soon as I read it! This book was really cute, and I couldn't get enough of this adorable little girl. 

Beckley Bridges might be the hottest guy that Sheridan has ever seen, but he is also the biggest jerk she has ever come across. His daughter English is her favorite student, but Sheridan just can't see how the man she has to deal with on a professional level is the same warm and kind man that would do anything for his daughter. But when English's mother decides to show back up after abandoning her as a baby, Sheridan knows that she will do anything she can to protect English...even if that means agreeing to the crazy proposal she receives from Beck. 

I loved Sheridan and English. English was absolutely adorable and you couldn't not love her. She had such a big personality and was so sharp for her age. Sheridan was great with her right from the start and you could tell that she genuinely loved that little girl as more than just a teacher loves a student. I have to admit that it took me awhile to warm up to Beck though. He was a jerk to Sheridan and I really began to question if I would ever like him. But as we got to know him more, you get to see another side to him and I really ended up liking him. He still did things that frustrated me, but he was just one of those guys that didn't always know how to show his feelings. Once I saw that he cared about Sheridan more than you could see at times, you could see how he struggled to act around her. The chemistry between them was there right from the start, but the connection between them was what I really enjoyed watching grow.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one. It was sweet and sexy, and I loved seeing the three of them together. They were so cute together and I loved watching their little family really come together. This one was just adorable, and I didn't want to put it down. Not only do you get enough steam to keep you flipping the pages, but there was emotion and depth that made this book impossible to stop reading. A.M. Hargrove is one of my favorite authors because her stories have it all, and For the Love of English was no exception. I highly recommend checking this book out, as well as Hargrove's other books. I can't wait to see what she writes next, whatever it is I will definitely be reading it!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment