in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

ARC Review: Playboy Pilot by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward


I have to say that I could not have been more excited to read Playboy Pilot! First, I absolutely love both Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward! Each of them write fantastic books on their own, and together their books are just as amazing. Second, I have really loved every book I have read in this series and couldn't wait to see what these two had in store for readers with Playboy Pilot. It was every bit as good as I was expecting, and I cannot recommend this series enough! 

Kendall Sparks is at a crossroads in her life, not knowing which way to go. Which is how she finds herself sitting in an airport trying to pick a destination. When a sexy stranger comes up and helps her pick where to go, Kendall never expects to see him again. But soon she realizes that Carter is the pilot of the flight he helped her pick and they set out on an adventure together. 

I really liked both Kendall and Carter. These two were sexy and fun, and I couldn't get enough of them. I absolutely loved their banter, and their first meeting really set the stage for this amazing story. I had to know what would happen next, and I enjoyed seeing them get to know one another. These two were so perfect together, and I had a great time reading about them. 

Overall, I really loved this book from start to finish and I already can't wait for more from these two. Each book in this series is a standalone story, so don't worry if you haven't read either of the previous books. If you haven't read them yet though, you definitely should! Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward's books are always a great balance of steamy and emotional, keeping the reader captivated from the very first page. I definitely recommend adding Playboy Pilot to your TBR.

**ARC Provided by TRSOR Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment