in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 22, 2016

ARC Review: Did I Mention I Miss You? by Estelle Maskame


I felt like I had waited forever for Did I Mention I Miss You? by Estelle Maskame, so I was so excited to get my hands on it. This is the third installment in the trilogy, and it cannot be read as a standalone. If you haven't read the previous books, you will need to start there since this is the continuation of Tyler and Eden's story. Though I have really enjoyed this series from start to finish, this book left me with mixed feelings. 

A year after Tyler left Eden behind, she has done her best to move forward. Just as Eden thinks that she is finally over him, she heads home from college for the summer. But Tyler is also back home, and determined to get Eden back. But can Eden forgive him and take a chance, risking her heart once again?

Let me just say that despite any mixed feelings I have had over the course of this series, Tyler is by far worth the read. His development and character have been amazing to watch from start to finish, with him making so much progress. I have loved seeing him grow and mature, even when I wasn't happy with things that happened. It was so good to see these two take their relationship from a childish love and turn it into the kind of love that endures every obstacle thrown their way. They had chemistry and an undeniable connection that never dimmed, regardless of whether they were together or apart.

As much as I loved Tyler and this series though, this book wasn't my favorite. While I liked seeing them really come into their own and for once be on solid footing as they embraced each other and their relationship, this book was a bit lackluster. Not a lot happened, and I kept waiting for something that just never did. It just felt like sort of anti-climactic ending to this series that had the potential to be so much more. Though I was happy with the end result, it was a bit disappointing to think that I had waiting so long for not much to happen. I still enjoyed this series a lot, and Tyler is absolutely amazing. If you like YA romance stories with a lot of depth and development, this series is one you will definitely want to check out.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment