in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

ARC Review: Truly, Madly, Whiskey by Melissa Foster


If you follow this blog, you know that I am a HUGE fan of Melissa Foster's! Seriously, she is one of my all time favorites! I know with each book I read from her, I am going to love it and that it will be hours well spent lost in whatever world she takes me to. I don't even read her blurbs anymore, I just automatically add to my TBR. That being said, Bear's story is one of my favorites and when I went back and read the blurb it would have sold me on the book had her name not even been on the cover! 

Bear has been pursuing Crystal while she is determined to keep him at arm's length. Being close friends, he knows exactly how she is and that she is worth the effort. While Crystal pushes Bear away though, she can't help but find herself wanting him. When things between them start to change though, the past returns and threatens everything that they thought they knew and were building together. Can they find a way to move forward together, or will there be too much standing in their way? 

I could not have loved Bear more! He is probably my favorite hero that Melissa Foster has ever written! He is just so sweet and caring and he never gave up on Crystal, despite her many attempts to push him away. He was sexy and alpha and protective, while just being a really great guy. Crystal had been through a lot and she was so strong on the surface yet vulnerable underneath. I loved that Bear was so patient with her and let her come to him. He might have been persistent with her, but he always let her open up on her terms and he never took things too far. They had a great connection and friendship, but it was obvious right from the start that there was so much more between them. I couldn't get enough of these two. 

Overall, I am absolutely loving this series. The first book is one of my favorites I have ever read from Melissa Foster, but Truly, Madly, Whiskey was just as good if not better. Melissa Foster continues to amaze me with her writing talent and I cannot get enough of her books! Each one is better than the last and I seriously can't recommend her books enough. Melissa Foster is my go-to author for contemporary romance and if you are a fan of the genre her books are must reads!

**ARC Provided by Tasty Book Tours**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 






1 comments :

  1. Thanks for the recommendation! I have not read anything by Melissa Foster, but this cover caught my eye! Friends to lovers is my favorite trope, too!

    ReplyDelete