in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

ARC Review: The Last Guy by Ilsa Madden-Mills and Tia Louise


I couldn't wait to read The Last Guy by Ilsa Madden-Mills and Tia Louise. I have really enjoyed books from each of these authors writing solo, so I figured they would make a great writing team as well and I was not wrong. I enjoyed this book from start to finish, reading it in only one sitting. It was a solid story that was well written, and Ilsa and Tia's writing styles meshed seamlessly.

Rebecca Fieldstone has been working for years to take her reporting career to the next level by getting the weekend anchor position. The last thing she has time for is the former NFL star Cade Hill recently turned sports director and his arrogant attitude. But she also can't stop thinking about him and how sexy he is. Cade isn't interested in an office romance, but when a steamy night between them turns out to be the hottest sex of their lives, both Cade and Rebecca find it impossible to ignore what is happening between them. Though Rebecca is determined to remain just friends, Cade will stop at nothing to show her that he is the guy for her. 

I really liked both Cade and Rebecca. I felt the chemistry between them right away, and I couldn't get enough of their banter. I loved seeing them circle around one another and come to terms with the attraction between them and their growing feelings. These two had a great connection that surprised both of them, and I really enjoyed seeing them get to know one another and not just make assumptions about who the other was. Cade and Rebecca were hot together and I also loved the dirty talk. These two just clicked on every level, and they were so great for one another. 

Overall, I enjoyed this one a lot. My only complaint here is that things were pretty predictable and at times it felt like there wasn't really anything new being offered here. I still really enjoyed the story though and had a great time reading it. Ilsa Madden-Mills and Tia Louise are talented writers on their own, and together they made a great team. I would definitely read more from them in the future. If you are looking for a fun and sexy office romance, this story is definitely worth checking out!

**ARC Provided by TRSOR Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon





0 comments :

Post a Comment