in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 9, 2014

ARC Review: Taken By Love by Melissa Foster


Taken By Love is the fifteenth book in the Love In Bloom Series by Melissa Foster, and is the seventh Bradens book. I haven't read all of the books in the Love in Bloom series, but I have read all the Remingtons books from the series and I was really excited to read this one. These are easily read as standalones, but the more books from the series that you read the more you get to know all the characters and see how their stories are all interwoven. I really enjoyed this book, and I can't wait to read more from this series.

After her father gets injured, Daisy Honey heads back to her small hometown of Trusty, Colorado. She was treated horribly in high school and was given a bad but completely untrue reputation, and has avoided going home since. The only person that ever stood up for her was the sexy Luke Braden. Daisy has plans to accept a position in either New York or Chicago as a doctor, but she hopes that while she is in town she will have a chance to see Luke again. When she runs into Luke, they start talking again and end up going out together. As the two of them get closer though, they both realize that they are running out of time before she leaves town again. Being back in Trusty, Daisy realizes how badly they need a doctor and how much things have changed. With Luke and Daisy's growing feelings, can Daisy sacrifice a big city career for a chance at love with Luke?

I really loved Luke. He was sweet and caring, sexy and strong. He was so easy to like, and he was so much more tender and gentle than you would ever expect. He loved animals and loved being on his ranch and working hard. He was down to earth, and he was quick to help those in need. Daisy was strong and smart, and she had worked hard to become successful after everything that she had been through. She was quick to help others just like Luke, and she even went out of her way for those that had bullied her years before. I thought that Luke and Daisy were really great together, and they just fit well. They understood the other perfectly and you could tell that they had a great connection. They also had really amazing chemistry and were super hot together.

Overall, I thought that this was another really great addition to this series. Each installment is filled with wonderful and likable characters that are easy to relate to and that you want to root for. Taken By Love was no exception, and I was so interested in seeing where things went for Luke and Daisy that I blazed right through this one. I think that this series is definitely one that contemporary romance fans should check out, and that most readers will really enjoy. Daisy and Luke are two of my new favorite characters, and I really enjoyed reading their story and seeing them fall in love with each other. I highly recommend this one, and it is definitely one of my favorites of the ones I have read in this series.

**ARC Provided by Tasty Book Tours**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |





0 comments :

Post a Comment