in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 12, 2015

ARC Review: Riot by Jamie Shaw


Wow this was a roller coaster of a book and I loved every bit of it. Nothing is easy when it comes to Joel and Dee but I think that is what I loved most about them. Their relationship felt real and raw and I just couldn't get enough.

Joel and Dee are pretty explosive together and from their first encounter in Mayhem you just knew that these two were going to end up together. They has such crazy chemistry together and both are completely head over heels for the other even though they don't even realize it.

Riot was a book I found hard to put down. I was completely drawn into the relationship of Joel and Dee and I just had to see how things would turn out. Like I said before, there relationship is a roller coaster of a ride of highs and lows. Don't get me wrong, it's not all drama but both have inner demons that they have to work our before they can get their HEA.

I for one couldn't get enough and found Dee and Joel sexy and hot together. I thought that they brought out the best in one another. I liked that they "got" each other. They could be real and honest with one another unlike how they were with everyone else.

Riot was another fantastic installment in the Mayhem series and I honestly can't wait to read more. I love the dynamics of this band and all of their friends. I love that this series is hot and sexy but has just enough humor and drama to make it feel real. Really looking forward to reading more from Jamie Shaw and if you are a fan of NA romances or rock star books, you will definitely want to pick up this series. It's just so good!

**ARC copy provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |


2 comments :

  1. I actually liked this book as well. I'm glad that Dee and Joel's relationship isn't easy, but they have to work on it together. NA is one of those genres that either works for me or doesn't. I'm glad that you enjoyed this one.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually all of the angst tends to annoy me but I felt like it just "worked" in this book. I'm not sure it was because I've been going through some things personally but I just "got" this book and just adored them. Thanks for stopping by and checking out the review. =)

      Delete