in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 18, 2015

ARC Review: Torn by Love by C.A. Harms


Torn by Love is the latest interconnected standalone in the Scarred by Love series from C.A. Harms. This is book number four, and I couldn't wait to read Tanner and Lily's story! Even though it isn't necessary to read these books in order, I would highly recommend it since you get to know each of the characters throughout the previous books. I really think that C.A. Harms did a perfect job setting up this book in Shattered by Love, so I would definitely suggest reading that one even if you don't read the rest. Trust me when I tell you that they are each worth the read though, and that C.A. Harms never disappoints. 

After losing her mother left and she lost her father, Lily only had her brother Logan. But when Lily met Tanner Parks, she found herself wanting more than just having her brother in her life. Tanner pushed Lily away though and played games with her head. But when someone else started showing interest in Lily, Tanner woke up to his feelings for her. When someone from her past shows up and changes everything, Tanner will do whatever it takes to show her that he wants nothing more than to protect her and be by her side no matter what. But will Lily let him back in after everything Tanner did in the past? 

I was honestly not sure how I was going to feel about Tanner after seeing him throughout the previous book. I knew he had a lot of ground to make up, and he absolutely did here. I loved him! Tanner was sweet and protective, and he really cared about Lily. I loved how he treated her this time around and how he owned up to his previous behavior. He knew he had done wrong and he didn't make excuses. It was so clear that he had changed, and that Lily was a huge part of that. Once he woke up and started to get serious about changing, he was impossible not to fall for. Lily was sweet and kind, and I already loved her going into this book. Though she was always a little bit on the shy and quiet side, I thought that she really came into her own here. We got to see such a different side to her in this book, and I loved how fun and feisty she could be with Tanner. She was a little bit naughty underneath and it was so much fun to see that side of her. Tanner and Lily had great chemistry and were really hot together. But the best part to me was seeing them grow closer and figure out how to be in a relationship together. 

Overall, this book was one of my favorites of the series. I really thought that Max and Bree had that locked down, but I have to say that Tanner and Lily's story was as good if not better than theirs. I really loved Tanner and Lily together, and I couldn't get enough of them! I absolutely love C.A. Harms and I am such a huge fan of hers. With each new book of hers I read, I continue to be impressed with her characters and stories. Her characters are unique and different, and impossible not to like. Her stories are sweet and I am always captivated right from the start. Torn by Love might be my favorite of hers to date, though it is next to impossible to pick just one of hers. I really believe that you can't go wrong with any of her books, and I would highly recommend giving any of her books a chance if you haven't already. I cannot wait for her next book, and I know that whatever she writes I will be reading.

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |





0 comments :

Post a Comment