in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 24, 2015

ARC Review: The Culmination by Lauren Rowe


The Culmination is the fourth novel in The Club series by Lauren Rowe and I could not have been more excited to read this as soon as I found out about it. I have loved every book in this series so far (all rated at 5 stars for me!), and Jonas and Sarah are without a doubt one of my all-time favorite couples! So to get more of them was something that I could not have been happier about, and Lauren Rowe definitely did them justice here. I knew that there was so much more to their story that could be explored, yet you always have to wonder at what time is it appropriate to say enough is enough. Well Lauren Rowe definitely proved that there was plenty to write about and I couldn't get enough of these two as their love story continued. 

The Culmination picks up after The Club trilogy and needs to be read in order. Make sure you start at the beginning so you don't miss out on all that Jonas and Sarah have already been through to get where they are here. So like I said this book picks up after the trilogy with Sarah and Jonas married. These two are in a good place, living life and their HEA. I don't want to give away too much in case anyone hasn't read the first three yet, but we get more of our favorite couple as well as Josh, Kat and Henn. These two might be living their HEA, but that isn't to say that things always go perfectly and I loved seeing how their relationship was progressing here. Trust me if you are a fan of the trilogy, you will want to read The Culmination. This is a full novel and has no cliffhanger.

Jonas and Sarah were even more fantastic here than I remembered, and I honestly will never forget this couple. These two are so special, and their love is rare and unique. I thought that Lauren Rowe did a great job here of giving us more of these two without repeating the same thing over and over. There was more story to tell, and I loved every bit of it. Jonas and Sarah are still the same sexy couple as they have always been, and their chemistry was hotter than ever here. These two really do have it all, and I loved seeing how they continue to deal with things together no matter what gets thrown their way. 

Overall, this another excellent story from Lauren Rowe and I honestly don't know if I will ever be ready to move past these two. I love them so much, and they always bring out all the feels! If you are looking for a series that is filled with humor, sweetness and some very steamy scenes, this is definitely the one you are looking for! Lauren Rowe is a great writer and she has never disappointed me yet. I highly recommend this series, and I honestly cannot wait for more from her! I am really looking forward to getting Josh and Kat's story too!

**ARC Provided by Sassy Savy Fabulous PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment