in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 6, 2016

ARC Review: Blind Landing by Carrie Aarons


Blind Landing is my first book by Carrie Aarons and I really loved it! It was a great NA sports romance novel with likable characters and a captivating storyline. This book is perfectly timed for those that are like me and can't get enough of all things Olympics. It features a gymnast hoping to achieve her dream of winning Olympic gold.

Natalia Grekov's family has sacrificed to give her every chance to make the Olympics, and while she can be a bit of a wild child she has no intentions of letting them down. She can't afford any distractions if she wants that gold medal around her neck, and the sexy coach Spencer Russell is exactly the type of distraction she should stay far away from. But with a nasty fall getting into her head and holding her back, she finds that the only person that can possibly help her is also the one that stands to get in her way. The more Natalia and Spencer get to know one another though, the harder they find it to fight the attraction between them. 

I really loved both Spencer and Natalia! These two were so perfect for one another, and I loved all that they had in common. They were both passionate about gymnastics, and were determined to spend their lives in that world. They had also each given everything they had to the sport, while Spencer had lost his chance at winning in the Olympics due to a career ending injury, Natalia continued to sacrifice daily to try and fulfill her dreams. But they were both a little wild and crazy, and I loved that fearless spirit that they each had. Natalia had always been fearless, so to see her struggle with a bit of that here was really interesting to me. Spencer was exactly what she needed and I loved how he broke it down for her and was patient as he helped her along the way. The chemistry between them was explosive, but it was their growing connection that was truly special here.

Overall, this was a really great story. I loved the characters and felt their connection the entire way through here. While this story didn't break any new ground here, it was solid from start to finish and I absolutely couldn't put it down. This is the perfect summer read, especially now with the Rio Olympics and I think that readers will really enjoy this story. This might have been my first book by Carrie Aarons, but it definitely won't be my last and I can't wait to read more from her!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon





0 comments :

Post a Comment