in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

ARC Review: The Summer Games: Out of Bounds by R.S. Grey


I am a huge fan of all things sports, but especially the Olympics! So when I saw that R.S. Grey had a series about the games, I couldn't wait to combine my love of sports and love of reading. I really enjoyed this book, and it was everything I was hoping for and more. A great story with plenty of heat and tension to keep me flipping the pages, I didn't want to put this one down. This was a great way to get ready for the Olympics and I think readers are going to really enjoy this story as much as I did! 

Brie Watson can't stand Erik Winter, but unfortunately for her he is her new gymnastics coach. Brie wants to win at the Olympics more than anything, so while she doesn't like it she is determined to get there with his help. Though things get off to a rocky start, Brie and Erik can't deny the attraction between them. Soon they find themselves unable to fight the tension between them, blurring the line between coach and gymnast and more. 

I loved the tension and chemistry between Brie and Erik. If you are looking for an enemies to lovers story, this one is definitely for you. Erik was a jerk at times, especially in the beginning. While at first he came off as cruel and cold, he warmed up over the course of this story and I was really glad to see that he had moments where he could be thoughtful and not the jerk he first came off as. He was possessive and alpha, and super sexy. Brie came off as immature at times, and I wanted to shake her and tell her to grow up during some moments. But I did like her, and even when there were things that she would do that annoyed me, there were also things that I really found funny as well. 

Overall, this was a great story and R.S. Grey's writing was fantastic. I didn't want to put this book down! It was sexy and well written, and I think that readers will enjoy the enemies to lovers story as much as I did. This was such a great book to get me in the mood for the Olympics, and if you enjoy sports and romance this is definitely one you will want to pick up! Even with the few criticisms I had, this was a great book and I look forward to reading more from R.S. Grey in the future.

**ARC Provided by Southern Belle Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle





0 comments :

Post a Comment