in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 4, 2016

ARC Review: Hitched: Volume Three by Kendall Ryan


Hitched: Volume Three is the third and final installment in the Imperfect Love series by Kendall Ryan. This is not a standalone story and should only be read if you have read the previous two installments as it continues the story of Olivia and Noah. Volume Three picks up after the events of the second installment, and I have to admit that I was a bit worried about where things would go as I wasn't entirely on board with Noah after his actions at the end of Volume Two. For me, Noah has been the star of this series, so for him to do what he did at the end of the last book was something that I struggled with. Unfortunately while he did recover here and this was the weakest installment in the series. 

Like I said, Noah has been the star of this series for me and honestly if it wasn't for him I would have probably given up on this one. Noah is easy to love, and it was so refreshing to see a nice guy that was sweet and patient. He was willing to win Olivia over and do what it took to show her that they could be so much more. He was thoughtful and besides his momentary lapse of judgement at the end of Volume Two, I can honestly say that he is one of the best heroes I have read. But Olivia for me was harder to warm up to. She was a bit frustrating throughout this entire series, and while she did finally start to come around here I still felt like she wasn't able to fully recover from how much she pushed Noah away. 

While I really wanted to see how things would end here and I was glad that these two were able to figure things out, I felt like this book was a lot of filler. Not a lot happened, and some of the things that did were a bit too unbelievable and anticlimactic for me. Olivia's idea to save the day for the company was one that seemed completely unrealistic to me, and it just felt as though Kendall Ryan lost steam here and ran out of ideas. The first installment was my favorite and things seemed to sort of go downhill with each new installment released in this series. While it was still a good story overall, I can't help but think that this one was just okay as a whole. Had Kendall Ryan kept up the momentum from the Volume One, I think that this one could have been one of my favorites. If you have read the previous two volumes, you are definitely going to want to read this one for the conclusion to Noah and Olivia's story. I think that if you haven't read this series yet, that it is still a good story and is worth checking out if it sounds like something you would like. While it wasn't my favorite series from Kendall Ryan, Noah is definitely worth the read and I think that readers will love him just as much as I did.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment