in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

ARC Review: Craving Midnight by A.M. Hargrove


I am a huge fan of A.M. Hargrove's. Not only is she super sweet and a great person, but she is beyond talented and I have enjoyed everything I have read from her. I always get excited when I see she has a new book coming out, but Craving Midnight was one I couldn't wait for. This book was as great as it's cover, and I honestly can't wait for more from Annie! 

Harrison is Hollywood's fixer, so when he is hired to clean up a mess for Midnight Drake he thought he had it under control. Midnight woke up from a drugged stupor and found that there were sex videos on her phone. Midnight has secrets though, and she isn't willing to talk to anyone, including Harrison. But the more Harrison is around Midnight, the more he wants her. Can he fix her mess and have a chance with her, or will he be the one needing to be fixed in the end? 

I loved these two! Midnight had been through so much, yet she was so strong. I loved that she was a fighter and never gave up. I really loved Harrison too. He is definitely one of my favorite heroes from Hargrove ever and that is saying something! He was just so sexy and charismatic, you couldn't help but be drawn to him. He was also really smart and successful at what he did, which just makes him that much sexier! These two had off the charts chemistry and I loved their interactions. Their connection was undeniable, and I couldn't get enough. 

Overall, this one was fantastic! I loved the story and the characters! There was plenty of steam and mystery to this one, and that had me not wanting to put this one down. I pretty much devoured it in one sitting, only stopping when I absolutely had to. While I have really enjoyed everything I have read from Annie, Craving Midnight just might be my new favorite. I highly recommend this one!!


**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |




0 comments :

Post a Comment