in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

ARC Review: Prince Roman by CD Reiss


I was excited to read Prince Roman from CD Reiss, though I am normally not a huge fan of novellas. This was a great story though, and I found it hard to put this one down. I will admit at the beginning I was a bit lost with some of the tech speak and jargon being thrown around and I also didn't know Raven's character having not read King of Code. But this story is a standalone and you don't need it to enjoy Prince Roman. I will definitely be going back to read King of Code though after finishing this story. 

After the end of her casual office relationship, Raven is determined to start her new job off on the right foot. She knows she can't have any more office hookups, but after meeting Roman she knows that will be a challenge. Especially when he is across the hall from her and is just as attracted to her as she is him.

I liked both Raven and Roman. Raven was strong and determined, and I loved that she was herself and could admit her desires. She wasn't afraid to have something casual with no strings and I liked that she accepted things for what they were. But when she met Roman, she knew they were different. While she could have fought it harder than she did, I was grateful that she didn't. She knew the risks and had every reason to avoid Roman, yet she could also tell that he was worth taking that chance. Roman was sexy and powerful, but beneath all of that he was genuine and easy to like. He wasn't over the top cocky or arrogant, and I absolutely loved that. He was perfect for Raven, and I loved seeing these two get dirty and steamy together as well as have a connection that was believable beyond just attraction. 

Overall, this one was short and engaging. I liked the story and the characters and I can't wait to read more in this world from CD Reiss. I definitely recommend this one if you have read King of Code, but if you are like me and haven't I think that you will enjoy this one just like I did.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle




0 comments :

Post a Comment