in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 10, 2017

ARC Review: The Other Brother by Meghan Quinn


I am a huge fan of forbidden romance, so I was really drawn to The Other Brother by Meghan Quinn. What could possibly be more forbidden than dating brothers? With this being my first book by Meghan Quinn though, I had no idea what to expect. I have to say that I really enjoyed this story and I am kicking myself for not having read any of Meghan's books before. I will definitely be fixing that in the future! 

When Amelia gets the news that her father isn't doing well, she uproots her life to return home and be near him. Leaving her boyfriend and job behind, she knows it is only temporary until he finds a new job and relocates to be with her. But when she arrives back home, she never expects her new neighbor to be the boy that broke her heart 3 years ago. While she has never got over being hurt by him, she finds herself drawn to him and it doesn't help that Aaron is determined to win her back for good. But what she doesn't know is that her boyfriend is Aaron's biological brother.

I really liked these two. I felt so much for Aaron. I know that he hurt Amelia, but he also hurt himself and once we learned more about his reasons I completely understood what he had done. While I didn't like it, I could see why he thought that it was necessary. He broke my heart at times and I just wanted to hug him. Amelia was easy to like as well, and I really loved her with Aaron. Her personality really came out when she let the past go and was able to just enjoy herself with Aaron. Their chemistry was strong and had never diminished, and the connection they shared was undeniable. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this story. I felt invested in the characters and wanted them to end up together. This book was emotional and sexy, and I enjoyed the slow burn of these two getting to know one another again while the chemistry between them continued to grow. I definitely want to go back and read the books featuring Aaron's friends and I look forward to reading more from Meghan Quinn in the future. This book was great and was so much more than just a forbidden romance. I think readers are going to love this one!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |




0 comments :

Post a Comment