in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 23, 2014

ARC Review: A Very Grey Christmas by T.A. Foster


A Very Grey Christmas is the third story in the Kissing Eden Series by T.A. Foster. I will admit that while I was excited to get more of Eden and Grey, I was a bit worried after reading Loving Eden. I felt like it was missing the spark of the first book and just wasn't what I had come to know and love about these two. I also have kind of a love hate relationship with Christmas stories and novellas, so this one had me a bit nervous. I have to say though, that I really enjoyed this one! It felt like the first book in this series only with a ton of holiday spirit added! This book isn't a standalone and should be read in order, so if you haven't read these already you are going to want to start with Kissing Eden. 

As Eden and Grey approach their first Christmas together, they are facing spending it in different states. While Eden knows that she needs to return home to spend it with her parents, she feels torn about being in a separate state than Grey. To Eden's family, Christmas has always been important. Which is why she doesn't understand how it isn't a big deal to Grey. Eden tries to convince Grey to come home with her, but with so much work going on he can't leave Padre. But with them being so far apart, they both soon feel the distance and Eden realizes that all she wants for Christmas is Grey.

I love Eden and Grey. I felt like in Loving Eden that these two just didn't seem to have the same connection as before. But they had that back and more in this story. These two were back to what I had loved so much about them, and I could really see just how far these two had come. They loved one another so much, and it was great to see them living their lives together. I loved getting more of them and seeing some of their HEA play out in their real lives after everything. They had a stronger connection than ever before, and I felt like they were also even hotter together if that is possible! I loved seeing the sweet and sexy with these two.

Overall, this was a great addition to this series. This was everything I had been missing from the last book, and I liked seeing the continuation of their relationship. Eden and Grey have always stuck with me, but after this story they have solidified themselves as some of my all time favorite characters. I highly recommend this series, and if you are a fan of these two you will not want to miss this one! This gave me exactly what I had been hoping for with Eden and Grey, and just the right amount of holiday cheer to get me in the spirit of the season!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |





0 comments :

Post a Comment