in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 14, 2015

ARC Review: Driven by Fate by Tessa Bailey


Driven by Fate by Tessa Bailey is the fifth book in the Serve Series, though each book can be read as a standalone. You do not need to have read any of the other books in this series, though if you have read them you will recognize some familiar faces. I always look forward to reading a new book by Tessa Bailey because I know that it will be super hot and filled with steamy scenes are dirty talking heroes every time. Tessa Bailey has never disappointed me yet, and Driven by Fate is no exception. 

Frankie De Luca doesn't like owing anyone, which is how she finds herself at an adult club called Serve that caters to it's members sexual desires. When her curiosity gets the better of her, she finds herself entering a room under false pretenses in order to experience something she has been fantasizing about. Porter is used to having strict control of everything in his life but when a woman other than one he was expecting shows up, he can't help but find himself drawn to her. After their brief time together Porter isn't ready to let Frankie go, so he offers her a deal to work for him during the day and pay her debt down faster and to explore the passion between them after hours. Though Frankie is reluctant at first, she decides to accept and see what it's like to submit to Porter. 

I liked Porter and Frankie okay, but I didn't find myself overly invested in them. I just never really connected with them, but that didn't stop me from enjoying their story. Porter had been so used to having everything in his life neat and orderly and he was always in perfect control. Frankie was the exact opposite, and I loved how different they were. They instantly felt drawn to one another though, and I really enjoyed seeing Porter loosen up a bit with her. Frankie was feisty and was able to dish it out as well as take it. I loved how she was able to submit to Porter, but that she also wasn't a doormat. She gave it right back to him and kept him on his toes. She was quick witted and I really loved the banter between these two. They were extremely hot together, and the chemistry between them was insane. 

I think that Driven by Fate might have been one of Tessa's hottest books to date. I loved the sexy scenes with these two, and the dirty-talking was fantastic as always with one of Tessa's books. Though I didn't personally connect with these characters, I did like their story. It was a great book and I enjoyed reading it. I really don't think that you can read a book by Tessa Bailey and not enjoy it. She is a fantastic writer that always creates such unique characters. Her books are so easy to get lost in, and this one just proved why she is an auto-buy author for me. I am really enjoying the Serve series, and I think that if you are looking for some super hot erotica with a great story that you should definitely check this series out. I can't wait read more in this series and from Tessa Bailey in the future.

**ARC Provided by Entangled Publishing**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Book Depository | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment