in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

ARC Review: Chaos Bound by Sarah Castille


Chaos Bound is my first book by Castille and my first book in the Sinners Tribe MC series. This is book number four and I'm fixin to gobble up books 1-3 because I already love this series after one book. I'm an MC (motorcycle club) romance fan but there are A LOT of books in this genre and many of them just aren't right. This book, however, was everything I love about MC romance and gave me the things I love about romance books in general.

This book starts out with a bang and keeps a fast, interesting pace from that point forward. Both Naiya and Holt find themselves at the mercy of the evil Black Jacks MC facing a miserable existence with limited options. Both need to get back to the Sinners for very different reasons. Holt has a vendetta and Naiya has the hope that the Sinners can help her. Naiya and Holt are able to help each other and basically become inseparable after that. I absolutely love Naiya and Holt as characters. Naiya is smart, resilliant and a little bit snarky. Holt is an intense alpha male who dominates every situation and believes in protecting his woman.

The thing that was really interesting about this book to me is the way that Holt has changed and is adjusting to his new role in life. I was really into Holt's journey and his feelings about his brothers who he thought betrayed him. I loved that Naiya wanted the best for him and was able to see the situation with clear eyes and help him to reconnect with his family. Naiya kept telling herself that MC men were exactly what she did not need in her life and based on her history, that was a pretty logical position to take. But Naiya couldn't resist Holt and I love a story about irresistible attraction.

There is a lot going on in this book in terms of action. Naiya and Holt are being chased. Holt is doing some chasing of his own. The DEA gets in on the action. There is a very questionable news reporter tangled up in the mix and then there is an entire MC struggling to reclaim their lost brother. There was absolutely no shortage of entertainment and romance. My only one criticism of this book is that at the end too many things happen too fast and I was having a hard time putting it all together. I just felt like the author got to a certain page, remembered she had somewhere she needed to be and decided to just wrap it up. This did not take away from my overall rating because I still felt like I got a lot of book for my buck. So for all you MC and action romance fans, this book is for you. I think you will really enjoy it.

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |


0 comments :

Post a Comment