in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 8, 2016

ARC Review: Hitched: Volume 1 by Kendall Ryan


I couldn't wait to dive into this one! The blurb sounded amazing and I really enjoy Kendall Ryan's books. This is the first installment in the Imperfect Love series, and it does end with a cliffhanger. After reading this first volume of Hitched, I can't wait for more! 

Noah and Olivia grew up together and their parents have practically been planning their life together since they were born. But after Noah's father dies and Olivia's father announces his retirement, they realize that in order to take over the company their fathers built they will need to marry one another. But Olivia hates Noah, and he knows that it will take everything he has to convince her to give them a chance and save the company. If that wasn't bad enough, they soon discover that they will have to produce an heir as well.  

 really enjoyed this first installment. It was sexy and sweet, and I am loving the chemistry between Noah and Olivia! These two have so much attraction between them, and it is clear that they are definitely starting to build something together. They have more in common than they first realized, and I loved seeing Noah pursue Olivia. There were some really great moments between them, and I was so glad that these two were able to start connecting on an emotional level as well here.

Overall, a great first installment and after that ending I need to know what happens next! I am really looking forward to seeing the next installment in Olivia and Noah's story and I enjoyed Hitched: Volume 1 a lot. This is shaping up to be one of my favorites from Kendall Ryan, and I am anxious to get my hands on Hitched: Volume 2. Even though cliffhangers aren't my favorite thing in the world, this one was definitely worth the read and I think that it is worth checking out! If you are a fan of Kendall Ryan's, this is everything that I have come to love from her and I think you will really enjoy it. If you are new to Kendall Ryan, this is a great story to start with and it really highlights what a talented writer she is. I highly recommend this sexy story and will be on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happens next.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment