in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 26, 2016

ARC Review: What If It's Right by JB Heller


What If It's Right is the first book that I have ever read from JB Heller, but I really loved it! I am such a sucker for forbidden romance stories, and this one was everything I had been hoping for! I couldn't put this book down, and I had to know if these two would wind up together and get the HEA they deserved. 

When Victoria's sister dies, she is left to care for her nephew. As the two move forward with their lives, Tory becomes his mom and they move away to start fresh. Finn quickly becomes best friends with their neighbor Weston, while Victoria becomes best friends with Weston's mom Vera. But as Weston and Finn grown up, Weston finds himself falling in love with Tory. Though Tory know it is wrong and has done everything she can to deny the way Weston feels for her, she can't deny the special connection that she feels to Weston. But even though they both know it is wrong, what if it's actually right? 

I really loved these characters. From the very start I felt invested in their story and I had to know what was going to happen for all of them. The relationships in this story were so solid and interesting, and I just loved every single one of them! I loved Tory and Finn. They had always been close, but her stepping in to raise him just made their connection that much stronger. I was so glad that they had each other to lean on. Finn and Weston just instantly worked as best friends. Their friendship was just one of those that you hope everyone finds. Weston and Tory though had a natural ease to their relationship right from the start. Though it started when Weston was young, there was nothing inappropriate about it and their feelings for one another grew and changed as they got older. I know some might be worried about how their relationship came about, but trust me when I tell you that nothing happened between these two until they were both legal adults and it was so genuine and real. These two were so great together, and you really just have to experience their story to see it for yourself. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this story and would highly recommend it. If you are a fan of forbidden romance stories, this is definitely one you are going to want to check out. It was emotional and deep, and was about more than just a physical attraction. These two really cared about one another, and connected on every level, making this a love story and not just smut. My one criticism that kept this one from being a 5 star read for me though was that I did feel like Tory pushed Weston away a bit too much once things finally started to progress. She put off talking to Finn and continued to push Weston away when she didn't need to, but luckily Weston never gave up. Other than that though I really did love this book. I think that this is one that a lot of readers will enjoy, and I am definitely going to be reading more from JB Heller in the future.

**ARC Provided by Give Me Books Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment