in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

ARC Review: Some Sort of Crazy by Melanie Harlow


I love Melanie Harlow's writing style and I couldn't wait to read her newest book, Some Sort of Crazy. She always writes sexy stories that are emotional and funny, and I just know that I am in for a good story every time with her. This book was a ton of fun to read, and I couldn't get enough of Miles and Natalie. I highly recommend this book and can't wait for more! Some Sort of Crazy is the second book in Harlow's Happy Crazy Love series, but it is easily read as a standalone novel. 

Natalie Nixon had her life all planned out until a psychic told her that a man would change everything for her. Being a skeptic, Natalie blew it off thinking that she already had it all with a new house, successful bakery and longtime boyfriend that she planned to marry. But Miles Haas came crashing back into her life. Though Miles is no stranger, she finds her life changing and it all centers around him. Suddenly she is seeing him in a completely new light. But can she give up her comfortable life for a chance at something with Miles when he has always been the playboy that doesn't want to settle down? 

These two were so cute together. I loved their friendship and banter, and it was so much fun to watch them. They were feisty and flirty, and while things had never happened between them they had so much chemistry there. I really loved that this friends to lovers wasn't just a flip of the switch from platonic feelings to romantic feelings. These two had always had feelings for one another, but circumstances had kept them from ever exploring it. Their story felt very natural and the transition to more felt like it was really a long time coming. Miles was charismatic and hilarious, and he was exactly what Natalie needed. I wasn't sure I was going to like her at first since she was a bit more rigid and seemed to be one for a carefully planned life. But Miles brought out the fun side to her as well as the dirty side, and I was so glad he could loosen her up. She quickly became a heroine that I could root for and I found myself liking her a ton. These two were super sexy together, and I never wanted their story to end. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this book. I have liked everything I have read from Melanie Harlow, but this just might be my favorite of hers. While her stories are always sexy, Some Sort of Crazy had a lightness to it as well that just made it impossible to put down. Some books are just a lot of fun to read and you enjoy every word, and that was Some Sort of Crazy for me. If you are a fan of Melanie Harlow, this book is an absolute must read. If you haven't yet read anything from her, I think this is the perfect place to start. Some Sort of Crazy is sexy and fun, and Miles and Natalie's story is one that shouldn't be missed.

**ARC Provided by Gossip Girls PR**

Purchase: | Amazon





0 comments :

Post a Comment