in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, December 13, 2015

ARC Review: Dirty Billionaire by Meghan March


Dirty Billionaire is the first installment in Meghan March's Dirty Billionaire Trilogy. Each book needs to be read in order as they are not standalones and the story continues from one book to the next. Dirty Billionaire ends with a cliffhanger, and I need more! 

Creighton Karas is bored with his life and the women he has been hooking up with. But when he meets a sexy stranger in a bar, he knows she is different right away. But when she leaves the morning after their steamy night together, he is left with no way to get a hold of her and he doesn't even have her name. So he puts out a missed connection to help him find her. Holly is sick of the act her record company has forced her to live in order to launch her career as the next country it girl, so she decides to take one night for herself knowing she can't have more. But when she sees Creighton's missed connection searching for her, can she possibly have something she didn't think was possible? 

These two were so sexy together! The sparks were flying right away, and I couldn't get enough of Creighton and Holly. Holly is so easy to like, and I loved that she has some sass to her. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself, and yet she is capable of submitting as well. I liked that she seemed comfortable with Creighton right away and that she wasn't ashamed of anything happening between them. Creighton is mysterious and all alpha, and I can't wait to get to know him better. We got to see his sexy and demanding side here, but I know there is so much more to this man that we don't know yet. I am looking forward to hopefully digging deeper with his character as the series continues. 

I couldn't put this book down, and I read it in one sitting. I loved the characters and the chemistry between these two was so intense! I really enjoyed seeing the start of what I know is going to be a very interesting story for these two and I really can't wait to see what happens after the ending of this one. The one thing I will say is that things progressed very quickly here, and I am talking pretty much instant. To me the way things started between these two and happened wasn't really believable. The attraction and lust between them was, but I didn't really buy that things would have happened the way they did here when it came to anything beyond them hooking up. But I am really interested to see what will happen next and where Meghan March goes from here. Meghan March is a great writer, and I have loved everything I have read from her. I highly recommend her books, and if you are looking for something with a serious amount of steam Dirty Billionaire is definitely one worth checking out!

**ARC Provided by RockStarLit PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment