in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

ARC Review: Off Limits by Callie Harper


Off Limits is my first book by Callie Harper and I really enjoyed it! This book combined several of my favorite things, and I couldn't wait to read it. I am such a sucker for sexy fighters and stepbrother romance stories, and this one was so good! I might not have known Callie Harper before starting, but after finishing this book I will definitely be reading more from her in the future. 

Tuck and Jewel met and were drawn to each other instantly. But not long after meeting, they find out that their parents are dating. They know they need to stay away from each other and figure that they will never see each other again, but then their parents get married and everything changes. Now stuck living in the same house for the summer, the attraction between them continues to grow. But Tuck plans on using the summer to get out from under his billionaire father's thumb and becoming a pro MMA fighter. He is used to one and done when it comes to women, but he soon realizes that Jewel is different. But Jewel is determined not to give in to the attraction between them. Can Tuck convince her to be bad with him? 

I really liked Tuck and Jewel. These two were so hot together. The chemistry between them was evident right away and I honestly couldn't get enough of them! They were beyond sexy together and I was surprised that my Kindle didn't overheat with the steam between these two. I also really enjoyed seeing these two get to know one another though. They both made assumptions about each other at times and as they got to know one another they realized that they had things wrong. Tuck and Jewel were really great for one another, and I liked that they were different. They were the perfect match for the other, and their differences are what made them work so well.

Overall, this was a great story and I couldn't put it down! It was super hot and really enjoyable. I will admit that there were a few times that I didn't like things that both of them did, but I still really enjoyed the book and would recommend this one. Callie Harper drew me right in and I liked the characters a lot. I will look for more from her in the future and can't wait to see what she writes next.

**ARC Provided by Gossip Girls PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment