in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 18, 2015

ARC Review: Tattooed Scars by Alicia Rae


Tattooed Scars is the second book in the Tattooed series from Alicia Rae. This book is not a standalone as it continues Raelyn and Damien's story. Readers should start with Tattooed Emotions before reading this story. I couldn't wait to dive into this one after the way things left off in TE, and I wasn't disappointed. Alicia Rae is one of my favorite authors, and I always know that I will enjoy her books. 

Raelyn Jennings and Damien Heathman didn't plan on falling in love, but they know that what they share is the kind of love you only find once in a lifetime. Though their love is stronger than anything they have felt before, their pasts threaten to destroy everything. Raelyn has a life changing decision that only she can make, and Damien's secrets resurface as he tries to focus on his future with Raelyn. 

I loved these two in the first book, and I loved them even more here. Raelyn did frustrate me a few times, but it was completely understandable. While I wanted her to handle things a bit differently than she did, I really felt for her. She was in a terrible situation and regardless of what she did it wouldn't be an easy choice. Damien was so fantastic here. He was still the same sexy and commanding guy that we had met before, but his love for Raelyn here was beyond anything words can describe. He showed just how supportive he could be and I really believed that he would go to the ends of the earth for Raelyn. Their connection is undeniable and their chemistry was as strong as ever. But their relationship and bond just continues to intensify and I loved seeing how these two pulled together and were able to lean on each other here. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this story. I am already looking forward to the next chapter of their story, Forever Tattooed, which is set to release in March 2016. I love all of Alicia Rae's books that I have read, but I find that I am especially loving Damien and Raelyn's books. Alicia Rae is a talented writer that always evokes such raw emotions and shows her readers what true and unconditional love is, and that is definitely the case with the Tattooed series. I highly recommend any of her books if you haven't had the chance to read her work yet. Her characters are always so genuine and easy to relate to, and her stories are emotional and heartfelt. Alicia Rae is an author that is at the top of my auto-buy list, and I really would read anything with her name on it at this point.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment