in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review: Crashed Out by Tessa Bailey


I feel like a broken record but OMG I freaking LOVE Tessa Bailey's books. Seriously if you aren't reading her you are severely missing out. She just has a way of bring hot, sexy and humor to a story that no one else can. Plus, no one can write a dirty talking hero the way she can and let me tell you, Sarge was hella dirty. Dirrrty!!!

I'm a sucker for unrequited love stories and I loved that Tessa put a spin on that trope with it being an older woman/younger man. I'm usually not the biggest fan of big age gaps between characters but I found that Sarge was an old soul and didn't come across as immature or younger than Jasmine at all. In fact, to me, it felt like Jasmine was the younger one in this story. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that Jasmine is still coming into her own and learning about herself.

One thing I will say is that I LOVED these two together! They were hot and sexy and had off the charts chemistry together. I felt like Crashed Out was one of Tessa Bailey's hottest books to date and yeah, these two were pretty damn explosive! I admit that I'm glad I read this one at home because it made me hot as hell. I couldn't get enough and pretty much read the book in one sitting.

I love, love, loved the fact that Sarge wasn't afraid to be honest with his feelings and was pretty much upfront with Jasmine about everything. I loved that he pursued her relentlessly and didn't let her talk him out of being together because of their age difference. I love it when a hero knows what he wants and believe me, Sarge was on a mission.

I will say there were moments when Jasmine irritated me a bit. I just felt like she was so closed off at times and stubborn to accept her feelings. I totally get it but it doesn't mean I had to like it.

As always, this was another winner for me and I just couldn't get enough. One of the hottest books that I've read in 2015 and it just left me wanting more. I love this world Tessa Bailey created and I can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the characters. The little bits that she teased in Crashed Out just let me antsy and I can't wait to see what's going to happen. I just know it's going to be good! Seriously though, read this book. In fact, if you see Tessa's name on a cover of a book just go ahead and buy it and read it. You won't regret it at all.

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |


0 comments :

Post a Comment