in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Feature: Bereft by Jennifer Foor



We'd been married seven years, and for the most part, I thought we were happy. Little did I know my other half wasn't. He'd been screwing around on me for the past six months. Now, on the verge of divorce, I've found myself in a conundrum.

He's half my age, with a body that won't quit. I keep telling myself it's payback, but who am I kidding? Instead of getting even, I've now made things irreparable. I have a choice to make, and it's going to be a lot harder than I imagined.

Give in to Temptation

Fulfill your deepest Desires

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |


My wife didn’t want to see me, and who could blame her? I’d fucked up. I’d let a little ass ruin my marriage, and that’s exactly what it was coming to. Rachel was a strong-willed woman. She was set in her ways and liked being in control of the situation. I admired her strength, and the way she was able to manage multiple problems at once. This though, this broke her. I saw it in her desperate eyes. She was broken – lost – destroyed, all because I couldn’t keep my dick in my pants. I saw an opportunity to feel young again and I dove right in, knowing the consequences would bite me in the ass at some point. I made the decision out of greed. I wanted to feel empowered; like I was able to get someone young and attractive. For a little while I felt like the king of the world. I thought I’d get away with it. The more it happened, the harder it was to imagine getting caught.


Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. 

She is married with She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, writing stories that come from her heart. 

Site | Facebook | Twitter |

0 comments :

Post a Comment