Nazarea Andrews (N to almost everyone) is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. Which means she writes everything from zombies and dystopia to contemporary love stories. When not writing, she can most often be found driving her kids to practice and burning dinner while she reads, or binging watching TV shows on Netflix. N loves chocolate, wine, and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids. She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, spoiled cat and overgrown dog. She is the author of World Without End series, Neverland Found, Edge of the Falls, and The University of Branton Series. Stop by her twitter (@NazareaAndrews) and tell her what fantastic book she should read next.
Five Facts About Fatal Beauty
1. A lot of people comp Fatal Beauty to the Dixie Chicks Goodbye Earl, but it was actually inspired by Something Bad by Miranda Lambert (Charlie's theme song. EJ's is American Sweetheart by Elle King).
2. Both girls are bisexual, which was new. I don't usually have two main characters with bi tendencies.
3. EJ and Jacobs are the closest thing to a romance in this book, and although it's a strong one, it's not a typical love story.
4. I wrote the last chapter before I wrote anything else.
5. Josh (the random business associate in New Orleans) is a favorite character of mine from my best friend's book (Cadillac Payback). She was reading it and when she got to the point where the girls were in New Orleans, she laughed and speculated about my girls running into her boy and the scene unfolded from there. It amuses me a lot.
Charlotte was a good girl.
Sweet and innocent, a debutante with her Daddy’s credit card and a fiancée who doted on her.
She was destined for a perfect picture life in Charleston.
Until everything goes wrong.
EJ grew up with everything she could ever want, and bored as hell.
Nothing surprises her and nothing ever changes, and she wants out—whatever it takes.
Getting involved with Anthony Jacobs is probably the worst idea she’s ever had—and that makes it irresistible.
Until Charlie needs her.
New Orleans. Memphis. Vegas.
Beautiful girls who know just how to get exactly what they want.
It’s all fun and games, sexy nights and wild parties.
But you can only manipulate your way out of so much, and the body count is rising. When their past catches up, not even a pretty smile will get them out of trouble this time.Purchase: | Amazon |
Check out what's up for grabs.
Up For Grabs:
- 1 eBook copy of Choice from Nazarea Andrews
- 1 Win a basket of the girls' favorite things including wine, liquor, a surprise, signed book and more.
- US shipping ONLY.
- Please fill out the Rafflecopter form.
Special thanks to Nazarea Andrews for sponsoring this tour-wide giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway