in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 11, 2015

ARC Review: Love Me Always by Michelle Lynn


Love Me Always takes us back to the couple that started it all, Sadie and Brady! Michelle Lynn closes The Invisibles series out by revisiting familiar faces as Brady Carson and Sadie Miller approach their wedding day. Though this could standalone, I wouldn't recommend it. You will be missing some backstory and history for these two if you haven't read their book, though it would still be understandable if you haven't since this focuses on their future together.

As Sadie and Brady's wedding draws closer, their relationship is far from what it was when Brady proposed. Not only do they have the stress of their upcoming wedding, but Sadie and Brady's pasts begin to jeopardize their future together. Though they both love each other, they will have to rely on each other if they plan to make it to the wedding and the start of their HEA. 

I'll be honest here and say that Sadie drove me nuts here. She made me so angry several times throughout this novella, and honestly it really seemed as though she was responsible for most of the problems that her and Brady were experiencing. She was selfish and suffering from guilt that she should have shared with Brady. I hated the fact that she didn't seem to really think about Brady or his feelings and what he needed. Brady would ask her to do something and would do the opposite, thinking that she knew better. Their chemistry was still there and they were hot together, but I really didn't like Sadie's attitude here. There were times that I was actually wanting Brady to just call it all off. Brady was great though and I couldn't have loved him more. He was always there for Sadie and treated her with nothing but love and respect.

While it was nice to get more of these characters, I just wish that Sadie wouldn't have been so hard to like here. I really had issues with her, and I didn't feel bad for her at all. She was dealing with a lot and while I understood that, the way she went about things made it impossible for me to be sympathetic to her and her situation at all. I also didn't really care for the way the epilogue was done. It was nice to see where everyone ended up and how things turned out, but it was just kind of weird the way it was done. Great series that I will always remember, but this wasn't my favorite.

**ARC Provided by Book Plug Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment