in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 14, 2016

ARC Review: Daring Fate by Megan Erickson


I'm not huge on paranormal romance stories, but I was intrigued from the second I read the blurb for Daring Fate. Not only that, but I am a fan of Megan Erickson's, so I figured I needed to give this one a go. This was a very different world, and I really enjoyed the story. I think fans of paranormal romance as well as those like me that get a little picky when it comes to the genre will enjoy this one. 

Daring Fate is set in a post apocalyptic world, where the human population has been decimated by a virus. Those left behind are Weres, werewolves and Noweres (Weres that have turned into zombie like creatures). Werewolf Reese is determined to save his siblings from a dangerous alpha, but when his plan doesn't go as he would like, he is forced to leave his sister behind. He soon finds himself at the mercy of the Silver Tip pack's Alpha Dare. But what he never expected was for Dare to see him as his fated mate. Intending to escape to save his sister, Reese soon finds himself falling for Dare and leaving could mean losing Dare forever. Can Reese save his sister and Dare, or will he be forced to choose between his sister and his mate? 

These two were so hot together! I loved every steamy minute of it! The attraction was instant, but I loved that the trust and real emotion took longer. It all felt natural and real, and I really believed that these two were meant for one another. I loved seeing them circle around each other and get used to their new relationship.

I loved that Megan Erickson wrote this one in dual POV, as I think it worked perfectly for this story. I don't think that this one would have worked nearly as well if I hadn't been able to see inside of both their heads. I was drawn in right away and I loved this world that she has created. The characters (both main and secondary) are interesting and keep you wanting to read without putting this one down. I really enjoyed this one and I am definitely looking forward to more. I have never been a huge fan of shifter stories, but this one was definitely unique and I think a lot of readers will really like this edgy and gritty story. I definitely recommend checking this one out if it sounds like one you might be interested in. I have never read anything quite like it and I am already anxious for more.

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment