in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 14, 2016

Review: Say You Want Me by Corinne Michaels


I was so excited to see that Corinne Michaels had a new book coming out, especially when I found out it was Wyatt's story! Say You Want Me is a standalone story, but for those that have read her book Say You'll Stay, you will recognize Wyatt as being Zach's brother. Say You Want Me had my attention right from the start, and I really loved this story. 

Angie Benson had no intention of falling for Wyatt Hennington, especially after he left her in his bed without so much of a word. But a few months later, Angie finds herself leaving her beloved Philadelphia behind for Bell Buckle, Tennessee. Though everything has changed for Angie, she still has no plans to let Wyatt in. But Wyatt is determined to show Angie that what they could have is so much more and that she belongs in his town and in his life for good. 

I don't think it would have been possible to love Wyatt more! Seriously he was sweet and sexy, charming  and strong. He is the stuff that book boyfriends are made of, and I just loved him. I thought that he was great for Angie and was so glad that he didn't let her get away with pushing him away. Angie was strong despite all that she had been through, and I really felt for her. She had so much to deal with, and then her life took another unexpected turn forcing her to rethink everything. But I loved that she slowly opened herself up to Wyatt and the possibility of a future, and seeing her grow and evolve was so satisfying as a reader. These two had chemistry right from the start, but their emotional connection and bond was so much fun to see grow and strengthen as this story progressed. 

If you have ever read a book by Corinne Michaels, then you know that they are emotional and deal with things that aren't easily dealt with. Say You Want Me definitely lived up to that, and yet it was such a beautiful story. Corinne's books always have a way of putting the reader on an emotional roller coaster, yet the love and connection in each make it all worth it. Say You Want Me was so good, and it was filled with everything that I love in a great romance story. If you want a romance that is funny and sexy, and delivers all the feels, Say You Want Me is a must read. I honestly cannot wait to get my hands on Trent and Grace's story next! Corinne Michaels is an auto buy author for me, and I highly recommend all her books!

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 


0 comments :

Post a Comment