in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ARC Review: Stone Cold Seduction by Jess Macallan

Wow. Wow, is the only word I can think of after finishing this book. It was just so good and I couldn't put it down. I just kept turning the page completely absorbed in the story.

Elleodora Fredricks or "Elle" has recently learned that she is part of a supernatural world consisting of Shadow Elves, Light Elves, Oracles, Phoenixes, and Gargoyles. With her future unknown she sets off on a journey to find her fate with her oracle best friend Teryl, and her possible mates Jax the gargoyle and Maclean the phoenix.

I really enjoyed this story and it's great cast of characters. I felt like I connected with Elle and her mission to find fate. I couldn't wait to see what was going to transpire with everything. There were many twist and turns that I can honestly say I didn't see coming.

I can't wait to pick up the next book in the Set in Stone series because I am definitely hooked.

**This was an ARC copy provided by NetGalley**

0 comments :

Post a Comment